Skip to content

I propose...a game! (Werewolf - In the Sword Coast)

2»

Comments

• AlsionWandererAlsionWanderer Member Posts: 2
    Greetings, I am Alsion. My family runs the old mill at the edge of town, has for generations. I am just the latest in a long line of millers.

I enjoy spending my time walking through the woods picking berries and gathering herbs when Papa doesn't need me in the mill, and I often spend hours weaving chains of grass and flowers for no reason. Most of the other villagers shy away from the woods, but not I. I feel safe there, despite the rumors of vicious creatures that make the trees their home.

(Not sure which way I was skewing that there... Passing the word around to people I know that enjoy Werewolf, though!)
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    that's ... 6 now?
    We'd use a bit more players :-|
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited November 2013
    Hi all, I am the token Asian guy... I come from Shou Lung, but everyone assumes I am from Wa or Kozakura, it's really annoying! I don't know how to use a katana or mastered the dark arts of Ninjintsu! That's the wrong country in Kara-tur! You'd think everyone would know more about Shou Lung, given it's bigger, more powerful and there's way more of us than Waans and Kozakurans... Oh well.

I make my living by producing silk using closely guarded secrets from my homeland, and selling it in the local market. The villagers think it's sorcery, but really, it's just involves some worms... I guess if everyone knew the truth, they probably wouldn't regard silk as the height of fashion and class.
  • idleEscapistidleEscapist Member Posts: 1
    ((Sure, I'll bite!))

Greetings, friends. Allow me to spin you a small tale while you drink away your daily earnings. I am Lourdes, a bard that has traveled the land and seen many a sight that would leave a lesser man quaking in their boots, and many more that would leave the same man breathless in wonder. Many months ago, I found myself in your humble tavern, earning my keep playing a song or two, when a lovely young thing caught my eye. We spent an evening together, and when the time came for me to say goodbye, I found I could not. I was deeply enchanted, and found myself settling down for the first time in my life. I still play at the tavern for any who would listen, and while my repertoire of late is filled more with ballads of love and devotion than of wild tales of adventure, I do occasionally enjoy a rousingly bawdy drinking song to get the coin flowing, if you catch my drift.
  • AlsionWandererAlsionWanderer Member Posts: 2
    (Eight isn't quite enough to start. When I play, I like to start with an odd number between nine and fifteen...)
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Yes. We will need a few more to make the game last a couple day/night shifts. We will need to determine how many bad guys there are.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    depends on the number of players...2-3 for starters...
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    a thayvian werewolf in athkatla kind of thing?
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2015

Town of Salem

Pretty much this game, a bit more complicated. I'm kinda addicted.
    Post edited by The_Potty_1 on
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    This game sounds awesome.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    If anyone is interested in playing WW/Mafia, here are a couple sites you can play at:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/
    http://starkingdoms.com/community/discussions