Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Unable to remove Spell Failure

DurzoBlintDurzoBlint Member Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hi guys, had a search on the forums but couldn't find anything that directly related to this issue -

On travelling through the Wild Forest in BG 2 EE, my main character sprung a trap and now has reduced strength to 3. He has an effect on his portrait of "Spell Failure" and his skin has turned red in the Inventory screen. There's no mods on the game and I haven't played the Black Pits or imported/exported any characters. And to make it worse, I don't have a save to revert back to before this all occurred. I've tried every cure there is from the temple and have tried sleeping for a week to no avail. Here's a screenshot. Could someone please help me out?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Zip & attach a save please @DurzoBlint I was going to suggest remove curse but think you've already tried that.
    Thanks
  • DurzoBlintDurzoBlint Member Posts: 3
    Here you go
  • DurzoBlintDurzoBlint Member Posts: 3
    UPDATE: I managed to fix it. It's err....rather embarrassing. My dispel magic wasn't working because I was casting it WITHIN the Wild Forest. After getting out and casting it, all back to normal (but had to cast it twice to get my skin colour back).

Thanks anyway Gate70!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Enjoy the rest of your game :)
This discussion has been closed.