Skip to content

Female Half-Orc pictures for Jaysama

LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
Jaysama was looking for female half-orc pictures for use as an avatar in Baldur's Gate. Please post your favorite two or three female half-orc pics for him and tell us why you like them. I'll start.

I almost never play half-orcs, because I prefer to play humans, and the last time I did play one, I drew the picture myself. Since then, I have decided my artistic skill is barely above stick figures, so...

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images/472081/AZE_half-orc_female_heavy.jpg I like this one because she looks like she kicks major ass, and yet is still attractive.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58374/wowwiki/images/a/a3/DrusennatheVigilant.jpg This female has a face that kind of reminds me of a mountain lion, due to the lighter area around her fangs and the way the fangs frame her mouth- reminds me of a mountain lion muzzle. But again, she's fairly good looking, but if she's coming after you, you'd better be running.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Female+half+orc#/dkc17n Less green, less pretty, still awesome.
Post edited by Coriander on

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    lol, looking at the 2nd one @ladyrhian, i think it should have lollipops instead of swords/daggers. Not sure why but the outfit/hair reminds me more of a teenage girl going to the beach. The first one is good though.

Just wow, i never thought of a half-orc female to be hot. damn it. YOU WILL ALL FACE MY SQUIRRELLY WRATH!!!!!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Bjjorick I know what you mean. Interestingly enough, she's a WoW character. I find WoW makes all their male races ugly (Possibly with the exception of male humans and Male Elves- YMMV), but all the females of their races are usually attractive. Although I was expecting female Taureans to have more than one set of mammary glands... you know, being cows and all...
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Half-orc female? I don't know plenty of pictures, I do know that Dar Pha from Two Worlds 2 looks interesting for being a half-orc (well, she doesn't look Orcish at all, but oh well)

LadyRhian said:

@Bjjorick I know what you mean. Interestingly enough, she's a WoW character. I find WoW makes all their male races ugly (Possibly with the exception of male humans and Male Elves- YMMV), but all the females of their races are usually attractive. Although I was expecting female Taureans to have more than one set of mammary glands... you know, being cows and all...

but.....but then all the nerd boys heads would explode.....looking at that many breasts at once.......

mine did just thinking about it......
    edited August 2012
    LOL! Cat people would have them too... and dog people...
    ehhh, cats and dogs aren't anywhere near as sexy as a cow in a g string.....

surely, this will finally be the post that will get me banned from the internet. :)
    <-- Is trying to imagine an actual cow in a g-string. Sorry, my mind won't go there!
    I only see one cartoon on that page. Sorry.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    LadyRhian said:

There used to be a very peculiar advertising campaign for a British beer called Boddingtons that featured a male cow with udders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_w8kd3LH0

• Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    You could just put some fangs and cauliflower ears on She-Hulk you know.
    @Permidion_Stark

are you british, can you translate that to something i could understand. Not sure if she talks to fast or what but i don't have a clue what the female is saying, and i think the cow says, "Hey Hey!"
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    @Bjjorick "Flippin`ey, It`s like a cattle marked in `ere."
    @tr_ond
    i have no idea how you understood it but i rewatched it and that seems to fit, thank you.
    edited August 2012
    @Bjjorick

I am indeed British. She says "Flipping heck, it's like a cattle market in here." To which he replies: "Whaa-hey!"

Probably the reason you can't understand her is because she has a strong Northern accent (Boddingtons is a Manchester beer). Flipping heck is a very mild form of cursing. She says it's a "cattle market" meaning that it is full of people looking to hook up with someone. The term 'meat market' is also used.

He says "Whaa-hey!" because being a cow in a cattle market means his luck must be in and he is going to get laid tonight.

Like I say, it was a very peculiar advertising campaign.
    @permidion_stark

thank you lol, the explanation was appreciated because lol, even after, i wouldn't have gotten it. Here cows just say moo. :P Makes me wonder what your accent is like and if i would have a clue as to what you're saying. Just seems like they're speaking a little too fast. My only experience is from the telly, usually monty python. I do watch some BBC, but it's usually older guys talking much slower.

Congrats though, you found (implied) cow sex. awesome, albeit disturbing :P
    Bjjorick said:

Not just cow sex my friend, this is transgender cow sex. That's a whole different ball game.

• Doom972Doom972 Member Posts: 150
    edited August 2012

Bjjorick said:

Not just cow sex my friend, this is transgender cow sex. That's a whole different ball game.

trans-species? lol, not sure anymore, i never thought anyone would find a cow attractive in the least (except for cooked up, tender, and melt in your mouth style).
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    I like female half-orcs! :O

There i said it :x
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    I'm Commander Schneidend, and this is my favorite thread on the forum.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited August 2012

Did this thread offer you a discount?

I always thought it was weird that he could do that in all the stores and they still honored his discount.
    @awong124 as far as i remember, they were all different types of stores, some for armor, some for tech, some for different styles of weapons, but yeah, i thought it was odd too.

semi on topic: what would a half female orc look like?
  • NimzNimz Member Posts: 44
    First one (and one mentioned above by Kharas) looks good i think

The second one in the original post looks ridiculous
    I really hate that style of art, with the super exaggerated size swords and biceps the thickness of your waist. It just looks stupid (and definitely doesn't suit BG imo)
    Awong124 said:

Did this thread offer you a discount?

I always thought it was weird that he could do that in all the stores and they still honored his discount.
    As @Bjjorick pointed out, those stores aren't really competition for one another. The gun/hunting store certainly isn't hurting if you endorse a souvenir shop.

Besides, I tricked them all with Renegade options anyway, because my Shepard is a slick mo-fo.
  • MetaSiegMetaSieg Member Posts: 26
    After seeing that first pic I am seriously considering making my first character in BGEE a Female Half-Orc.
    MetaSieg said:

After seeing that first pic I am seriously considering making my first character in BGEE a Female Half-Orc.

I was thinking of doing the same, only to find out that Dorn is the only half-orc that can be a Blackguard. It's a damn shame... /blackdynamite