Skip to content

Has anyone seen this Paladin?

When I was restructuring my party I had all the old members wait at the Copper Coronet, or so I thought. I checked just recently, and they are all there except for Keldorn, who has vanished. I checked the Radiant Hall and even his family Estate but he isn't there. Is there any way I can find out where he is hiding?

Comments

• kingiuskingius Member Posts: 6
    Sounds like a bug to me.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I've had him missing in the sewers once, but never dissappear after removed so I don't know. Maybe there's a console command you can use to force him back.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited April 2015
    After you dismiss him from the party, Keldorn can be found again in the back room of the Temple of the Radiant Heart, not in the main room (and not in the Copper Coronet, not in his house) - maybe you should re-check it again.

Also: if you made his personal quest and chose to release him from your service, you won't be able to get him again.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Its probably a bug related to Radiant Hall.

He is supposed to be

In radiant hall at coordinates 644, 501

But if you've done his family stuff then it looks like he's be in his estate. However from the looks of things it takes a day before he will show up there.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    Ok, I found him. He is indeed in the Radiant Heart, but in a room waaaay off to the side. Sheesh, they don't make it easy to find him there.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2015
    Yep. Probably 644 x 501 (you can use the x key to check).