Skip to content

#12307 [BP2] Imprisoned enemies should not prevent a battle from completing

sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
edited April 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I'm not particularly sure if this calls for a save, I've tested this bug on almost every level. It works on "master of elements," but for many other fights if you do not have the freedom spell, you will be trapped in the pit because you cannot free the victim of your spell and the victim cannot die. This Includes the last part of the game: I imprisoned a certain mushroom and it wouldn't allow me to proceed until I freed him, then killed him.

1. Go to different challenges in the pits (The twofold faith confirmed not working)
2. Cast imprison on an enemy unit
3. You will not be able to kill the unit as a result and will be trapped in the pits
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• 3leeTbger3leeTbger Member Posts: 71
    Please stop making posts in this section with a [bug] tag. It's stupid and makes no sense. This IS the bug section, all threads here are related to bugs, so no need to inform about it twice.

And try to read about the rules/guidelines before you post:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37853/about-this-forum-rules-for-reporting-bugs#latest

Include info such as operating system, platform, mods installed, etc.

• sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    3leeTbger said:

Please stop making posts in this section with a [bug] tag. It's stupid and makes no sense. This IS the bug section, all threads here are related to bugs, so no need to inform about it twice.

And try to read about the rules/guidelines before you post:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37853/about-this-forum-rules-for-reporting-bugs#latest

Include info such as operating system, platform, mods installed, etc.

No reason to be a dick.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @3leeTbger Let the developers and moderators handle the specifics of that stuff. Ok?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi
    A save would help, I tried this on the first battle and it worked there.

Are you on version 1.3 of the game.
    Thanks
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    edited April 2015
    Gate70 said:

Hi
    A save would help, I tried this on the first battle and it worked there.

Are you on version 1.3 of the game.
    Thanks

Yes.

There are a few cases where imprison doesn't help out and a few cases where it does, I've pointed out the twofold faith and ending battle in my post.
    I tried a few times and had no problem, then I resorted to imprisoning all 6 monks and could reproduce the issue.
    Thanks
  • IntoTheDarknessIntoTheDarkness Member Posts: 118
    Imprisoning against interview with vampires didn't finish the battle. 1.3 version.
    Thanks, added that information to the ticket.