Skip to content

What is the value of gold in FR?

2»

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Lord_Tansheron: Well said. But we might do well to avoid bringing politics into the discussion.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited April 2015
    @Lord_Tansheron, I want to click like on your post, because it's so cleverly constructed, but I actually lean to the left politically, and I'm not sure everybody will see the humor in what you wrote, which reads to me like a tongue-in-cheek parody of the platform of, in the U.S., the Republican Party. But I'm not sure just how much you're really joking.

So, yeah, it's probably best to avoid discussing politics, except in that thread in off-topic that's been going on so long.

I guess I'll go ahead and click insightful on it, because I think you deserve points for creativity and good humor, but I don't want anyone to think that the post reflects my own political position, which is kind of the opposite of that. ;)

EDIT: There's a chance a post like that could be seen by any Republican reading it as a "straw man" representation of their actual opinions. It's funny, but dangerously provocative if we don't want an argument in here.
    NonnahswriterJarrakulJuliusBorisov