Skip to content

Orc Hordes of the King's Forest [recap thread]

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited April 2015
    When I see Bort, this is mostly what I think of:

CrevsDaakkcwiseJuliusBorisovdeltago
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    Oh good I'm glad you could watch! We had difficulties setting up the stream but we archived it and will try to put it on YouTube or something.

I liked Five-Eyes' banter too...I always like to engage in roleplaying when possible. It makes the game so much fun.
    CrevsDaakkcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    edited April 2015
    We think we've got everything set for the live stream tomorrow. You can watch us at 2 pm mountain time. http://www.twitch.tv/beamdog/profile

I will try to get Twitch working on my stupid phone so I can reply to comments/questions during the session.
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Unfortunately my Swedish hours makes watching you live problematic :(
    kcwiseCrevsDaak
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    RIP, Magran.
    kcwiseCrevsDaak
  • ClericOfRheaClericOfRhea Member Posts: 2

That would be cool. We're a little busy this month but perhaps someday... I know Andrew does sketches of Huzzah! from time to time.

What do you think about folks here in the forum posting their renditions of some of the characters? Not speaking for myself (unless you want stick figures), but asking in general.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    As I'm the forum's resident (and most ancient) Luddite, could you please explain (as if to very young and retarded child) how this 'stream' wotsit works and, if it's 'live' what godawful time will it be in the UK when you're playing?
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I'll be the first to say

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
    lolienJuliusBorisovkcwiseCrevsDaak
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Uh-oh!
    lolienkcwiseCrevsDaak