Skip to content

The Adventures of Barry, the Halfling Barbarian

Hello, everyone. I'm starting a video playthrough of Baldur's gate with the intention of going through the entire saga.

In the first episode Barry spawns into existence, does some errands around Candlekeep and leaves with Gorion. Check it out if you wish:

MusignyBlackravenwubblekcwiseJuliusBorisov

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    good luck and have fun !
    AllbrotherkcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Barry, the halfling barbarian. Why does that make me think of Bobby from the D&D cartoon?

Anyway, looks fun. May fortune favor your efforts!
    MusignyJuliusBorisov
  • AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    Episode 2 is up:
    Barry meets gibberlings, men in pointy hats, fetishist ogres, wizards and more

kcwise said:

Barry, the halfling barbarian. Why does that make me think of Bobby from the D&D cartoon?

Anyway, looks fun. May fortune favor your efforts!

I haven't watched that... is Bobby a halflng barbarian?

JuliusBorisovMusignykcwise
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Bobby's a little human kid who becomes a barbarian with the help of an enchanted club. He also has a pet unicorn, but that's another story. :)
    MusignyAllbrother
    kcwise said:

Bobby's a little human kid who becomes a barbarian with the help of an enchanted club. He also has a pet unicorn, but that's another story. :)

I didn't know it until just now but I absolutely need to have a pet unicorn... is there a mod for that?

Episode 3 is up

We check out Beregost, kill some spiders and pick up some quests all the while being very careful with Imoen as she's still very fragile
    JuliusBorisovMusignykcwise
    The adventure continues

Following the trail of the crazy priest Bassilus, Barry and Imoen run into a talking chicken, a martian colony and a rather arrogant and obnoxious dark elf
    MusignykcwiseJuliusBorisov
    edited May 2015
    Episode 5 is up

We head to Nashkel for healing. Once there we nope away from Noober, pretend to be someone else, meet the mayor, recruit Rasaad, fight an assassin and have a nightmare.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Reminds me of Belkar Bitterleaf from OOTS

kcwiseJuliusBorisov