Skip to content

New Item Icons! Icewind Dale Colour-Spray *Viking Axe Video!*

WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQYiTbaMP4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I watched this video and I thought to do something similar to Icewind Dale's all brown 'rugged-smithed' weapons and then bring them into Baldur's Gate Looking Awestriking. Although I got even more inspired and it got me thinking that I should 'reforge' All of the BAMs that could be turned into Baldur's Gate Stylized BAMs. What I will most likely do is split, mirror, change hue, re-crop, rotate and or copy and paste with all of that type of editing into the new Baldur's Gate Style BAMs; while learning along the way of course:-).. Also since Icewind Dale has no Item depiction in it's Item Descriptions I will treat you guys to my art skills via making completely new hand-drawn custom Item Depictions!

I want to recreated the Baldur's Gate BAM Style:
My Favoured Examples:
[Spoiler]
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
[/Spoiler]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*New Items Updated at 3:00 AM 15/05/2015*: Here is my 'Recent Work':
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

-={|}::{%}::{|}=-Icewind Dale Item BAM 'Beautifying' Candidates-={|}::{%}::{|}=-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Weapon:
[Spoiler]
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
[/Spoiler]
-Armour:
[Spoiler]
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
[/Spoiler]
-Other:
[Spoiler]
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
[/Spoiler]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some other finely reforged items of my B.A.M. Creation work:

Please say below what other 'dull' or 'off styled' Infinity Engine Item BAMs that you would want to be made beautiful for Baldur's Gate?
I think that this thread needs to be slightly more colourful (" ͡° ' ͜ʖ ͡° ')
Post edited by WithinAmnesia on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Thanks a lot for an insightful post.

It would be better to colour the text differently, though, because it's a pain to read it on the black background, unfortunately.
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited May 2015
    bengoshi said:

Thanks a lot for an insightful post.

It would be better to colour the text differently, though, because it's a pain to read it on the black background, unfortunately.

How is Aqua for you @bengoshi ?