Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

For my Dad (The Grandpa to be)

WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
Hello everyone!! I come forth from the land of diapers and baby clothes to ask this benevolent community a question & a scenario that I would love some advice on.

My Dad is a soon to be grandpa with his first granddaughter (my daughter) this August. However this June will be Father's Day in the US and I have very special gift idea for him. My dad is a steelworker and has been for about 20 years now. He is also a Superman fan and so (I'm gonna drop a massive pun here) I want to have a 'Man of Steel / Grandpa / United Steel Workers logo' t-shirt designed for him. The pun being Superman is also known as the 'Man of Steel' & my dad works for the USW or United Steel Workers. So if I can get a t-shirt that says 'The Man of Steel: Grandpa' (with the 'S' in steel being a Superman's 'S' design) and the USW behind all of that I would be in heaven and drop the biggest pun in 2015.

However, I can't find a shirt that matches that description for obvious reasons. Is there a site (or place?) that does custom t-shirts? Please community, help me roll up my sleeves and do some interweb searching. Thanks.

DADS UNITE!!

lolienronaldobooinyoureyesMusignyCoryNewbcmk24CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovDungeonnoob

Comments