Skip to content

#13236 Paladin stronghold barony quest should check if the farmers have been killed

hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
1. Load the attached save game.
2. Enter the building.
3. Lanka will initiate dialogue.
4. Select 1,1,2
5. Leave the building.
6. Initiate dialogue with Moreno.
7. Select 3
8. Ctrl-Y the three farmers when they turn hostile.
9. Travel to the Temple District and enter the High Hall of the Radiant Heart.
10. Initiate dialogue with Sir William Reirrac.

*Observed*
His second line is “You helped the baron rid his land of the supposed squatters, but word comes that they appeared to be nothing more than farmers. The baron may have been untrue.”

*Expected*
His second line is “I am told you killed the squatters in cold blood. I am certain there could have been a bloodless way to end this, if indeed they had to be moved at all.”

*Notes*
DEMSON.DLG - All the responses check for plfarm01-03 when they should check for plfarm04-06. This impacts other ways to resolve this quest as well.

Originally reported by Almateria here: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27127
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    hook71 said:

1. Load the attached save game.
    2. Enter the building.
    3. Lanka will initiate dialogue.
    4. Select 1,1,2
    5. Leave the building.
    6. Initiate dialogue with Moreno.
    7. Select 3
    8. Ctrl-Y the three farmers when they turn hostile.
    9. Travel to the Temple District and enter the High Hall of the Radiant Heart.
    10. Initiate dialogue with Sir William Reirrac.

*Observed*
    His second line is “You helped the baron rid his land of the supposed squatters, but word comes that they appeared to be nothing more than farmers. The baron may have been untrue.”

*Expected*
    His second line is “I am told you killed the squatters in cold blood. I am certain there could have been a bloodless way to end this, if indeed they had to be moved at all.”

*Notes*
    DEMSON.DLG - All the responses check for plfarm01-03 when they should check for plfarm04-06. This impacts other ways to resolve this quest as well.

Originally reported by Almateria here: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27127

Interesting...
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Tagged
    Thanks