Skip to content

[Dupe] Genie in Irenicus dungeon spawns right before Ilyich

realsickofbugstbhrealsickofbugstbh Member Posts: 12
edited June 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hey there, so here is yet another bug that I've encountered a few times now. It has happened both when copying a multiplayer save into a single player save in order to start with a full party, and also when I imported characters from bg1ee (also a multiplayer save moved to singleplayer).

The issue is that the genie that is supposed to spawn in the wind plane/realm accessed in Irenicus dungeon somehow has already spawned and automatically initiates dialogue with me right before I meet Ilyich the duergar. (he waits by right above the library area). It's not game-breaking, but it's very strange and exremely random that the genie should appear in this area when there is only one place in the entire game he should actually spawn (which is a completely different area...). Since I have never had this happen unless I have used a multiplayer party in a single player game (as described above) I am sure it should be fairly possible for you to fix this in the next patch, which hopefully won't take months to come out. :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.