Skip to content

Dynaheir left party, wondering if it's a bug.

VigilarkVigilark Member Posts: 50
Possible spoiler I guess.

Came across the npc named Hentold east of Naskel mines where he wants the dagger taken to a tomb or whatever. Dynaheir leaves the party with him. This supposed to occur? I'm using the npc project mod.

Comments

• VigilarkVigilark Member Posts: 50
    went to the tomb where the revenant is, killed it, no Dynaheir.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    I can't remember Dyna leaving ever, whats your reputation at? if it's really low she bails i think.
    edited July 2015
    No, it's not a rep thing. It's 12 or there abouts. Guess it's a bug. Funny, I'm actually keeping her for the first time and she bails due to a bug when before I'd let her die /sigh. Guess I'll drop her and Minsc, do the quest then pick them back up.
    i had her leave the party, talked with npc then had her rejoin. worked. I would have done so before, but everybody else I've dropped won't stay in the same place but go far off to an inn.
  • YakshaYaksha Member Posts: 4
    Is Minsc in your party? Minsc and Dynaheir are sort of a couple, if you remove one of them from your party, the other one leaves too, same as with Khalid and Jaheira.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    could also be that if you don't get minsc in time dynaheir will leave, maybe that is what happened
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited December 2015
    Just saw this thread, which is a similar problem to another at G3. I've tested Hentold's dialog with BG1NPC installed, but don't see any problems with it (only Hentold leaves).

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27360&p=240283

My thought is that there is another mod installed that is adding an action that BG1NPC is picking up. What version of BG1NPC do you have installed and what other mods are you running?

EDIT: It's BG1UB. BGEE changed the state order for Hentold's dialog. The Minor Dialog Restoration Component was causing the problem (writing changes to the wrong state in BGEE). It is fixed in the latest version of BG1UB.

https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases/tag/v14.0_beta_151227
    Post edited by AstroBryGuy on