Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Aerie's prepared spell

DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
edited August 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Has anyone come across this problem before? The UI doesn't present all.of Aerie:s prepared spells. Even when I try to jump between the mage/priest spells. Sometimes it just doesn't change. And I know that they are prepared, because I've rested 24 hours straight once and then checked, and sometimes they all appeared and some times the did not.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I know its been awhile since you posted this but can you explain a bit more what the issue is?
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    edited July 2015
    elminster said:

I know its been awhile since you posted this but can you explain a bit more what the issue is?

Whoops wrong problem, this one was basically some of her spell that were memorized were not showing up after I rested.
    Ok. I know its been a month and its a longshot but did you happen to remember which spells, were you using any mods, etc.
    elminster said:

Ok. I know its been a month and its a longshot but did you happen to remember which spells, were you using any mods, etc.

Nope, my game hasn't been modded at all, still isn't and the spells happened at random.
    Hmm...well I tried having Aerie change spells and rest (hoping to see some missing). I haven't had any luck though. The only thing I can think of is it having something to do with how spells are now stored (and still shown in the mage/priest book) if you remove an item that boosts your number of spells castable a day.
    elminster said:

Hmm...well I tried having Aerie change spells and rest (hoping to see some missing). I haven't had any luck though. The only thing I can think of is it having something to do with how spells are now stored (and still shown in the mage/priest book) if you remove an item that boosts your number of spells castable a day.

Know that wasn't it since those kind of items mostly go into my Sorcerer or wizards. I'm honestly just chalking it up to lack of experience with finding spells since I didn't know all the spell icons, but then again I always used the tab to see the spell name when looking for what spell I wanted to cast

This discussion has been closed.