Skip to content

Rage of demons trailer

ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
I like to live in a world where even adventure modules get epic trailers.
SmilingSword

Comments

• ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Isn't Demogorgon a bit too strong for Drizzt?
    SethDavis
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Lovely trailer. Been a while since I last saw something of that beauty Zuggtmoy. Orcus was also quite the looker. Although that zippo light on Baphomet's head is kind of silly. Almost like a comic relief of sorts.

Would be so much better without that thrice cursed Drizzt I'Hurled though...
    Drizzt is like the Batman of the Forgotten Realms, and WOTC will never let go a cash cow.
    Teflon
    Also those Mind Flayers are quite scary.
    SmilingSword
  • NaveenNaveen Member Posts: 81
    edited August 2015

Drizzt has a special Plot Armor with +5 Script Immunity and +20 Unique Rage of Fandom Defense.
    ShapiroKeatsDarkMageSmilingSwordwubble
    Naveen said:

Drizzt has a special Plot Armor with +5 Script Immunity and +20 Unique Rage of Fandom Defense.
    Yeah, but still, I remember Drizzt has 10 levels of Ranger, 5 of Fighter and 1 of Barbarian. Is still a bit too low to take on a demon lord even if it has Plot Armor.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    edited August 2015
    I'd say any more or less formidable enemy is too strong for drizzt. He is a lousy melee with some of the most stupid class and feat choices that one can think of.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    edited August 2015
    iKrivetko said:

I'd say any more or less formidable enemy is too strong for drizzt. He is a lousy melee with some of the most stupid class and feat choices that one can think of.

I look at Drizzt's 3e character and suddenly feel my Wizard 3/Cleric 3/True Necromancer 14 Val'myr isn't so bad.

Edit: For those unaware True Necromancer is a trap prestige class and is terrible unless you can get early entry.
    Vallmyr said:

iKrivetko said:

I look at Drizzt's 3e character and suddenly feel my Wizard 3/Cleric 3/True Necromancer 14 Val'myr isn't so bad.

Edit: For those unaware True Necromancer is a trap prestige class and is terrible unless you can get early entry.
    You mean this? http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/drizzt-35.htm I would make Drizzt a 10 Ranger/6 Fighter/1 Barbarian,
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Naveen said:

As a Drizzt fan I heartily agree.
    Meet the villains.
    JuliusBorisovelminster
    More about the Underdark.
    elminster
    About Drizzt.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    If I was Drizzt I'd start stocking up on potions of genius.