Skip to content

Did I end ID:EE early by accident?

darinbdarinb Member Posts: 8
(Spoilers)

In ID:EE on the Mac I am at the part where I've just left the Seer and have returned to Lonleywood. Two problems. When I visit the Barbarian camp it is empty--I had a big battle there earlier and I killed everything. It's empty now, including the Mead Hall. Mistake?

Another: I encountered the assassins outside the bar in Lonelywood, defeating them. But upon talking again to the bartender he makes no note of it (and I don't get any experience points).
Other than that there seems to be no way forward in the game.

Werewolf issue is resolved. Little girl at well never went anywhere. Barbarian part seems screwed up.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks,

--Darin

Comments

• darinbdarinb Member Posts: 8
    Anyone? Suggestions?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Zip and attach a save please @darinb
    Sounds great. But where do they hide the save files? I looked in the App package and in the BeamDog containers folder (found the Baldurs Gate folder there)--where else might it be? Thanks.
    Have a look at the spoilers area of this thread, it mentions location by store.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/25118/ee-keeper-for-os-x-via-wineskin-updated-to-1-0-3-2
    Bingo. Overhaul games in the Container folder. Never would have found it without your help! Save folder zipped and attached.
    edited September 2015
    Try this @darinb it looks as if you'd already spoken to Kieran but I've set the variable back. & two more variables for Hjollder.

I haven't looked at the rest. Presumably for the girl you spoke to both parents and got to the point where you can suggest she returns home?
    Hey! That seemed to work. Bartender had a new response option which mentioned the assassination attempt (got the xp) and I went back to the barbarian camp, found Hjollder in a different location with a different conversation. I'm on the Island now...thanks!

Not sure what to do about the child/parents plot. At some point I called the cooper's wife a whore, I think, and now he won't talk with me. I can get the wife to leave town but not go back to the husband (as the walkthrough suggests I should). Don't want to read more of the walkthrough than I have to so maybe there is still a way forward.

Anyway, thanks for getting em past that problem. :)

--Darin
    A party member spent the night with her and there is no option to send her home after that. You can either get her to leave town or leave the quest unresolved.

The daughter can be convinced to return home by other means, e.g. talk about Kieran.

The Cooper quest is likely to remain open as he won't speak to you due to the earlier actions.
    Will give it a try. Thanks again. --Darin