Skip to content

[Mod] Crash after Slayer Dream

GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
edited August 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hi, my game seems to crash after the slayer dream but I have not installed any mods modifying either the dream or the powers as shown in the weidu log attached, I have tried to kick all my party members before sleeping, kill them, thrown out the Djinni companion flask, all to no success.

I tried to change the variable "HADSLAYERDREAM" to 1 and the game advanced without the dream but i'd rather avoid this solution in case it ruins most mods.

I tried to change only the "GIVEPOWERSLAYER" to 2 but it didn't fix it this time.

Got any ideas? I attached the crash.dmp file as well.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can you zip and attach a save please - not sure I can do anything but will have a look.
    Thanks
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Here it is, the .dmp is actually not allowed on the forum .
    Thanks.
    I could rest in an unmodded install, don't know if that is OK for you to continue or whether it causes other issues.

To narrow it down you'd need a clean install and trying in after installing each mod which would be time consuming.
    JuliusBorisov
    I tried resting in an unmodded install(I have one saved on my hard drive :)) but it makes all the modded items disappear, I've opted for changing the "hadslayerdream" var meaning i've not seen the dream and have no proper slayer change, hopefully it doesn't cause any issues later, still looking for ideas if it happened to someone else because i've no mods modifying the dream or the powers.

Thanks for your time :)
    edited September 2015
    Alright, i'm back, i've done another install, made several back ups through the installation and i've just tested right now, the issue is from one of these components :

~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #301 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Minimal changes: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Prepared Wishes: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2000 // No Item Deprecation: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Standardize Shapeshifting: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Imroved Haste Spells: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Mute Kelsey's Romance Music: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Mute Xan's Romance Music: 1.2
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Mute Adrian's Romance Music: 1.2

Upon further testing, it's from the "Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus", that's weird I don't see where would be the issue? Any idea how to fix it or should I try to mention it to @klatu ?
    I'd say it's best to report as specified in the mod, although further investigation is a good way to increase knowledge :)
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    I've just tested using klatu 1.2 and exactly the same components which are posted in the GrimLefourbe post and I have not encounter crash. Maybe it's new weidu or new game version but for me it doesn't crash.