Skip to content

Can't get console to come up for android, using hackers keyboard.

tearstears Member Posts: 1
I dont have an extension for my keyboard to be plugged into my android. I know this has been brought up a lot but apparently some people can get it to work and i cannot. I have the debug line inserted in the .ini file. But I also read that the android can't make use of the CTRL key. so... does it not recognize the key or is there something else i have to do? i know my hackers keyboard works because i've brought it up to open menu items like inventory and mess with the HUD. just can't get anything using the ctrl combo to work.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited September 2015
    It may depend on keyboard (or some other factor) - doesn't work for me for example.

edited to update response as original comment from me was not correct.
    Thanks
    Post edited by Gate70 on
  • Hunter12Hunter12 Member Posts: 5
    the console doesn't come up, it is not just the console, but not any of the cheat options work. This I think is because, idk but the debug line may be wrong, everyone else is just lying. Because first iwd:ee had baldur.INI and not Icewind.INI , second because of this we don't know what line should we use in the INI file and what combo it works for? Please someone tell the correct line and combo.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited September 2015
    'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',

Ctrl+Enter.