Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[Request] Missing multiclass combination from original ADnD 2nd Ed. Player's Handbook: Ranger/Druid

LuneverLunever Member Posts: 276
Current behaviour:
Certain multiclass combinations from the plain PHB as well as from expansions are unavailable in BG.

I always found it sad, that in most AD&D computer games my favourite multiclass combination ist missing:
The neutral good half-elven ranger/druid. In the forgotten realms setting this is specifically the order of the Shadoweirs, praying to and fighting for Mielikki (the equivalent of Ehlonna in the Realms).
Probably this is due to page 44 "multiclass" only saying "ranger/cleric and fighter/druid", and most readers miss that page 22 (half-elves) says, that they can be ranger/clerics as well as ranger/druids.
Later products (the "complete" classes series - "complete rangers" / "complete druid" confirm this and even add more details, and the FR "Faithes & Avatars" allows those ranger/druids to use longsword and bow in addition to the druid weapons.

Desired behaviour:
Add the missing combinations from the PHB, maybe even those from the "complete classes'" series.

Pleasepleaseplease, can you fill this gap? It wouldn't be difficult to implement and the total incentive for me to completely playtest through BG:EE with such a character :-D (although I just played through Tutu tweaked and are halfway through TOB tweaked).
Post edited by Lunever on
AntonAndreaColomboConphantusTanthalasAkerhonTingelElectricMonkWinthaltenadjcRAM021

Comments