Skip to content

[Dupe] Rasaad Bug

bardothellobardothello Member Posts: 7
edited October 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I don't know if this has been resolved yet or not since this happened a little while ago.

I had Rasaad in my party and had been romancing him. I finished his quest line within chapter 3 I believe, and then went on doing a bunch of other quests. I eventually did Hexxat's introductory quest, and, wanting the bag of holding that she possesses, I let her join my party. Then, being a party of two paladins, I quickly kicked her out before things turned hostile. However, the moment I let her join my party Rasaad's movement became bugged. I would tell him to go to other side of the room and he would stop walking immediately, or after a few steps, or half way, etc. I reloaded before Hexxat joined and everything was fine. But everytime I let her join Rasaad would immediately bug out. I tried kicking him out of my party, then let Hexxat join, then kicked her out, then went to get Rasaad, but again he was still bugged. No matter what I did I just could not prevent Rasaad from bugging out whenever Hexxat would join the party.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.