Skip to content

Which dragon?

CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Vote on your favourite SoA/ToB dragon (familiars, wyverns, etc. don't count).

1. Which dragon?182 votes
    1. Abazigal (blue)
        4.40%
    2. Adalon (silver)
      10.99%
    3. Draconis (green)
        6.04%
    4. Fll'Yissetat (green)
        2.20%
    5. Firkraag (red)
      53.85%
    6. Nizidramanii'yt (black)
        4.40%
    7. Thaxll'ssyllyia (shadow)
      18.13%

Comments

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Cool as name. :D
    Fake_Sketch
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    Carsomyr is mine.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    When it comes to dragons, I like all of them. Firkraag and Thaxll'ssyllyia are more familiar to me so maybe I choose them. :)
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited September 2012
    Firkraag, because he's red, had quarrel with Gorion + Harpers and because of his kickass wisdom score. After him, Abazigal because battle against him was just epic.
    RedGuard
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I just like red dragons.
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    Firkraag has the best storyline (I don't remember anything else from ToB besides killing other beings and this really cool smithy that could upgrade items!).
    @Phyrax You mean Cespenar the butler imp of Bhaal. He may talk funny, but actually knows a whole lot about the dead god. I would have asked Cespenar about his time when he served Bhaal, but never got a chance.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Blue will always be my favorite dragons, because lightning is my favorite damage type.
  • raywindraywind Member Posts: 289
    Because its normally the first one im going after
  • KortokKortok Member Posts: 165
    Shadow because he was the first one I ever encountered (was destroyed by).
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    Draconis, because it was the toughest dragon in the saga (in my opinion he was stronger then Abazigal)
    But I love dragons in general
    drawnacrolCheesebelly
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Firkraag... Clicking him with mouse is amusing. First click; "ROOOAAAR!" Second click; "Oh, bother"
    AntonSophia
  • byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    Iam going for the green dragon :)
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    Firkraag , Because he is red. And the first dragon i got my arse handed to me by.
  • RhukRhuk Member Posts: 13
    It is - as they say - your funeral.
    Charming guy :)
    Syntia13
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    @CCarluNN, yeah, that's the one! He indeed sounds strange...
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Firkraag because he has the most interesting personality for a draconic villain. And he has Carsomyr. And he has a whole lot of story he puts you through before you get to him. And when you do, if you fight him without using the Cloudkill method, it's an epic battle, and he's usually the first dragon you get to on your first run.
  • JediMindTrixJediMindTrix Member Posts: 305
    Isn't there a Red Dragon in Watcher's Keep too? That's my personal favorite.
  • GodKaiserHellGodKaiserHell Member Posts: 398
    edited July 2016

Post edited by GodKaiserHell on
    Sophia
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    edited September 2012
    Ooooh yes Saladrex! He would have been my choice, I love crazy people in bg :)
  • neur0neur0 Member Posts: 83
    Not sure if I voted for the right one, I meant the druidesque one. Imagine my surprise when Minsc got to him first and instantly killed him with the lucky first blow. Apparently, it is the only dragon in the game not immune to % instant death items.
    Sophia
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Saladrex was always my favorite. Kind of a gentleman(woman?) in my eyes. Plus has the thing that becomes the most powerful weapon in the game as well!

Otherwise, Draconis. I love him so much that I always had difficulties beating him XD
    Sophia
    Gah! Seems I joined the ranks of poll failures. Honestly, I thought real hard and could only come up with a total of seven dragons. Seems I have missed two actually. Saladrex in Watcher's Keep, and other one plainly named 'Dragon' in Hell.
  • Firkraag was a very good villain. Memorable like Irenicus and Sarevok, and comical too.
    SophiaBelgarathMTH
  • DemossDemoss Member Posts: 52
    Firkraag! Easily the most interesting and has a nice voice actor. :p
    BelgarathMTH
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Thaxll'ssyllyia . Taste my finger of death!
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    I'am surprised so many choose Firkraag!
    To me, ever since I took him down my first time he's my favorite. I was seriosly Not ready, what a fight.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Too bad I can't see the poll results since I restrain from voting in this one. I guess Firkraag wins. :)
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Favourite dragon? Clearly Sherincal!

... but since this poll isn't about the IWD saga my vote goes to Thaxll'ssyllyia.
    Schneidend