Skip to content

[Not An Issue] Unseeing eye quest error (have already read recent bugs)

prowler1500prowler1500 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
done pretty much everything, got the rod, killed the guys and the big eyeball alien, all the soldiers ran off. I went back down to the guy at the temple but there is no chat options available to allow me to go further except him asking me to get the other piece of the rod.
I cant see the blind guy upstairs either he seems to have dissapeared. There is nobody left in the eye cult area at all, only men left on that level are the two doods in the chamber by the coffin lich. I also dont have any previous saves nearby (autosave)
Cant figure it out, but iv looked everywhere, any help would be grateful!
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can you zip and attach a save please @prowler1500
  • prowler1500prowler1500 Member Posts: 4
    no problem, i attached the saved game here, its in a folder as i didnt know which file to extract exactly. thanks for the help.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Its very strange. The game appears to be showing that you never visited the beholder area. In any event I've attached a save file that has the full rod and should work.

lolien
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    This is most likely not a bug. It looks like you have attacked the cult without acquiring the second half of the rod. You need the fully assembled rod to finish the forgotten god part of the quest. The second half can be found in the beholder lair, which you probably can't access anymore since the Unseeing Eye is dead. You can still return to the Temple of Helm to receive your reward though.
    lolienelminster
  • prowler1500prowler1500 Member Posts: 4
    big thanks guys i love this game!!!, looking forward to continuing :)
    lolien
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Since its resolved I'm going to close the thread. :)
    lolien
This discussion has been closed.