Skip to content

Need help entering naskal mines

Hi, i dont get to enter naskel mines.... What quest have i forgotten? I have not Been to bandit camp Cause the guys in second Floor in tavern in bergost is not there. I have Been pretty much all over including durlags tower....

Playing as shapechanger single run.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    You have to talk to the Naskel's mayor, Berrun Ghastkill (located in front of the Nashkel Temple), so that you could go to the Nashkel Mines location. There, speak to captain Emerson, and you will be allowed to enter the Mines.

The guy in the Beregost's tavern and the Bandit Camp are available only after completing the Naskel Mines, not before it.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Emerson is located in the Southern part of the pit with the mine entrance. He's sometimes hard to see because he can be hidden by the wooden structures. Just go to that area and hit space to make his blue circle show up.
  • Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 158
    Okay thanks a lot guys :) Guess i dident see him, i have talked to the major :)
    Now i have a new problem :P
    I killed all the people in the thief guild cause i was running fast true the game and didnt want to talk so much xD After i came back from candlekeep im supposed to be met by Husam. He aint there, I talked to Tamoko, went to flaming fist, found nothing but hostiles there, and im supposed to meet some1 at elfsong tavern. What do i do now?
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    edited October 2015
    If you've talked to Tamoko, you should know what to do, since she points the places where you should go. You don't need Husam, he just clears things a bit about the Shadow Thieves and their involvement in the recent events.

If you're still lost there's a list of places you should visit:
    - Flaming Fist Headquarters, you've mentioned everyone being hostile, but you should get to the Duke Eltan. Your reputation will not drop for killing mercenaries inside.
    - The last floor in the Iron Throne tower.
    - Undercellar.
    The rest should go more smoothly.
    Tuth said:

If you've talked to Tamoko, you should know what to do, since she points the places where you should go. You don't need Husam, he just clears things a bit about the Shadow Thieves and their involvement in the recent events.

If you're still lost there's a list of places you should visit:

- Flaming Fist Headquarters, you've mentioned everyone being hostile, but you should get to the Duke Eltan. Your reputation will not drop for killing mercenaries inside.
    - The last floor in the Iron Throne tower.
    - Undercellar.
    The rest should go more smoothly.
    Okay, ill try to figure it out this evening, i was to tired yesterday :)
    Done now :D All crushed by wearwolf power ;d