Skip to content

Clara the Fighter/Mage/Thief (1st-timer run)

jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
Hello all! Yesterday, Sid told me that she wanted to play Baldur's Gate. At last! I shall play the role of silent observer. She shall play that of Clara, a half-elven Fighter/Mage/Thief. She decided to take her very first roll: Str 11, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 14 15, Wis 10 11, Cha 14
:)
More to follow.
Edit: Sorry, I seemed to have erred in reporting her ability scores. Oops:
Post edited by jackjack on
TressetBelgarathMTHBillyYankRavenslightjoluvJuliusBorisovAerakarlolien

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    This is wonderful. :) It’s always so much fun to hear of a new players first time.
    jackjackJuliusBorisovAerakarlolien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Thanks all. I will keep updating this as she progresses, but obviously it is up to her to decide when she plays, so forgive any future irregularities in schedule. I must qualify that, however.
    She is absolutely sucked into and in love with this game. She feels like she is back in junior high and playing tabletop again. So not to worry, more to follow, soon enough :)
    JuliusBorisovAerakarRavenslightlolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Then tell her that this forum is even better than the game ;)
    jackjackRavenslightlolien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited November 2015
    To hear her tell it, she wants to at least finish her saga run-through first, so if she does join us here, it likely won't be for some time.
    On a side note, that brings to mind a unique characteristic to this playthrough. She intends to play BGEE, then SoD, then BG2EE. Needless to say, a lot hinges on a certain release date ;)
    JuliusBorisovRavenslightlolienBelgarathMTH
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Happy birthday, Sid!
    jackjackRavenslightlolienBelgarathMTH