Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Get Long Bow +4: Hammer WITHOUT Losing Reputation

MapleMaple Member Posts: 26
( HoW AR9104 ) Emmerich Hawk just disappears maybe in 2 seconds after he turns hostile.

The way I find viable includes:

1. Feeblemind : He will stay put until you cut him down . Reloads are required, and reputation will drop.

2. Finger of Death : He will die instantly. Reloads are required, and reputation will drop.

3. Shapechange + Improved Haste + Timestop : He will die a mindless death. No reload required, no reputation drop.

4. Feeblemind + Protection from Evil 10' Radius + Cacofiend / Summon Fiend/ Gate : He will be slained by demons. Reloads are required, no reputation drop.

Edit 1: Sorry I just figure out I can lower the difficulty to normal. Then no spells are required and I can cut him down in 2 seconds. Yet I am still wondering if there are other ways to kill without losing reputation.

Post edited by Maple on

Comments