Skip to content

Having a Blast

The user and all related content has been deleted.
GallowglassHudzySon_of_ImoenBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovLezard_ValethdunbarAerakarDJKajurusarevok57SCARY_WIZARDGrumlunardomeplsffs

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Glad to hear you're having fun. :)
    GallowglassJuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    thespace said:

...interested to take him into Seige of Dragonspear like this if that's an option ...

I agree that that'd be interesting, but I don't think it's likely (except for the very beginning of SoD, where we know that everyone from BG1ee can be imported).

There's no sign of Xzar (or Montaron) in any of the trailers or screenshots of SoD, so the chances are that he (and Montaron) will be among those who compulsorily leave the party in the Prologue section before the main story of SoD gets underway. I presume that the explanation will be that their Zhent masters have ordered them to go spying in Athkatla (thereby setting up their cameo appearance in BG2).
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Good that she's 18, because otherwise she could have problems because of Dorn :)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah, it does the heart good knowing that people can get enjoyment out of a great game such as this one :)
    BelgarathMTHNimranAerakar
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited November 2015
    I remember my first time.
    I think I died to Tarnesh, then wanted to play again immediately afterwards.

I was kind of a masochist back then.
    Aerakar