Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How does Sun Soulray work?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how the monk ability Sun Soulray works. What is the shape / area of effect of this ability? It seems utterly random. I can have Rasheed use it on an enemy that is surrounded by 3 or 4 enemies and it will only just hit 1 ... other times it hits every single evemy on the screen, plus eveyr single party member that's behind Rasheed (even my archers!).

Is it a 30 ft blast? It doesnt seem like it because sometimes it hits allies that are 20 feet behind him and sometimes it doesnt.. sometimes it hits 1 enemy in a cluster of enemies, other times it hits all of them.

I'm just trying to figure out how to use this stupid ability without frying my party members, but I cant do it without understand the shape / area this ability has. At least fireball tells me it has a 30ft radius so I know how to cast it and avoid hitting my friends... but there's no detailed description for this ability and even after using it a dozen times I can only deduce the shape and area of the attack are utterly random.

Comments