Skip to content

how to fill up your time untill the release of bgee

johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
So everyone,
I was wondering how you spend your time filling up the time untill bgee. I myself started playing skyrim again. I simply love the game. I have got diablo3 but it sometimes bores me all that hacking and slashing.
What games do you play untill ofcourse bgee comes out????

Comments

• KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    My classes are taking up the bulk of the time and I'm reading a pretty good book to fill the rest that isn't being used on online stuff. :)
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    edited September 2012
    Sick atm so I`m just reading books and make MEME`s.
    Post edited by Tr_ond on
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Jagged Alliance - Back In Action
  • DelinomDelinom Member Posts: 46
    Replaying BG2, of course. I couldn't stand Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2.

I'm almost nearing the end of the game. Escaped Underdark and all.

Party:
    Delinom - True Neutral Gnome Illusionist
    Korgan
    Mazzy
    Minsc
    Viconia
    Jan (holy crap why does this game has 3 thief/mages? give me a single thief/fighter please.)
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    Im trying to boost my grades so they can get crushed my BG EE.
  • alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Hitting the refresh button on this website because Diablo 3 pisses me off. Also, I don't want to make myself sick of Baldur's Gate before both the enhanced editions come out. Oh, and watching reruns of Big Bang Theory. (I need a life)
  • sharpiejassharpiejas Member Posts: 35
    Running through BG2 again, just made it to the underdark

Hothian - Paladin Knight
    Mazzy
    Minsc
    Imoen
    Jaheria
    Aerie

Just counting down the days

• fluxcagefluxcage Member Posts: 8
    RPGVault has an archive of weekly news bits, going back to the week of March 8, 1998. The archive is here: http://rpgvaultarchive.ign.com/archive/index.shtml. You can pass the time until BGEE by re-living the months before Baldur's Gate. The excitement that builds as the original release date approaches is palpable. You can also learn about some of the decisions that went into the design of Baldur's Gate.
  • KlonoaKlonoa Member Posts: 93
    Working on fanart and on the weekends been playing bg2 with husband. About to go through Ust Natha but we already got mind flayers and beholder areas cleared out. Stupid illithids...
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I'm doing an IWD run with the IWD NPC Project. Practicing my bard skills. IWD has some interesting variations from BG in the magic and the bardsong - bardsong is more flexible, and you have a selection of songs, almost like having several buff spells available that you can mix and match to the situation.

The spells for all classes are interesting and different, with quite a few spells that only exist in IWD, and a lot of the favorites nerfed something awful, for example, Chromatic Orb. (No damage at all if the target saves.)
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Doing an IWD run as well. Tweaking my character bios. I'm proud of them... too bad I don't spend more time writing something worthwhile instead LOL. :o)
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I'm working 5 jobs to pay for the game!!! 0.o
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Aside from work, still busy with 2 Tutu campaigns and 4 SOA campaigns I'm playing.
  • kiroskiros Member Posts: 119
    Playing Diablo 1 ;)
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    Baldur's Gate I and II with the expansions, some StarCraft II, Team Fortress 2's new "Man versus Machine" expansion/DLC/mod, and Guild Wars 2, which I am enjoying just playing for fun, as I've never had a strong interest in the Guild Wars storyline.
  • johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
    Have you lot ever tried skyrim?
  • ChurchOfBooChurchOfBoo Member Posts: 82
    Trying to get all of my real-life responsibilities running smoothly so I can begin the irresponsibility that is obsessive gaming.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony on the PC. Me and three others play local co-op (keyboard, gamepad, 2 mice). Ah yes, the good old 16 bit era of video games, when those who you played with actually sat next to you.
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    Had Bastion from a steam sale. Started it up last night.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Make things outside and converse with you people and chill.
  • JariahxSynnJariahxSynn Member Posts: 67
    Playing the original BG & BG2. Still trying to figure things out as I go.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477

Have you lot ever tried skyrim?

Been playing it for about half a year now, black assassin girl owning the $hit out of the white a$$ nords :D
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    Playing some Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Spending far too much time on these forums while I am supposed to be working.
  • AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    Just finished BG1 without magical items (unless monsters are immune). Going to replay the ME series now.
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Spending time with Baldur's Gate 2. Starring;

Jim Blade - Chaotic Neutral Human Swashbuckler
    Jan Jansen
    Viconia
    Minsc
    Edwin
    Korgan
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Watching Dexter too... Got the first 6 seasons on Blu-Ray. Amazon has a deal on the first 5 for pretty cheap. Check it out if you're a fan.
  • serabietserabiet Member Posts: 52
    Painting BG characters, watching Clint Eastwood westerns, occasionally showing my face at uni, derping around the intertubes. Mostly painting, though. I also have Skyrim, Mass Effect 1 and 3, Fallout: New Vegas and SW:TOR installed but I'm way too stoked about BG:EE to be able to concentrate on playing those.
  • DejwoSWKDejwoSWK Member Posts: 35
    I watch anime and play Legend of Heroes:Trails in The Sky