Skip to content

Instal on android

menochusmenochus Member Posts: 2
edited September 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hi all
I bought and download bg on my phone (galaxy a5) running on android, and if I found the folder using the astro app, I can't manage to run nor thé game or the installation...
Any idea on thé procedure I should follow ? Im quite new on android, the answer might be obvious...

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited September 2015
    Hi @menochus after installing from the store you should have a PLAY option when you return to the store and view the app, if you don't have that the app hasn't installed.

On my Android device (Nexus 7) there are six white dots inside a white circle, pressing that brings up an APPS page. I can either start an app from there or hold the app icon and then drag it onto a desktop/background or to a sidebar for future use. I don't know if it is the same for all Android devices or versions though.
  • menochusmenochus Member Posts: 2
    Hi, thanks for the answer and apologizes for the reaction time (i had lost hope...)

It is indeed downloaded, i found a file on the phone, put the apps doesnt seems to be installed (no apps button or nothing), when trying to open the file on my phone (through clean master), it asks me what kind of file it is (text, picture, video or audio)...

So i guess I miss some kind of emulating system, but i really have no clue....