Skip to content

"If it bleeds... I can kill it" - The things Shar-Teel CAN'T kill!

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
-- CHARNAME (assuming he's a male and is stronger than Shar-Teel).
-- Khalid
-- Lesser Shadows
-- Greater Shadows
-- Air Elemental
-- Fire Elemental
-- Water Elemental
-- Earth Elemental
-- Battle Horror
-- Fission Slime
-- Grey Ooze
-- Green Slime
-- Helmed Horror
-- Mustard Jelly
-- Ochre Jelly
-- Skeletons
-- Golems
-- Ghosts
-- Zombies (mch202: "Zombies are by definition an animated corpse, and corpses have three stages of decay before they become skeletons"). Result: Shar-Teel is able to defeat zombies, unless they've already sufficiently rotted and have no blood with which to bleed.

...And more!
  1. "If it bleeds... I can kill it" - The things Shar-Teel CAN'T kill!73 votes
    1. Smart ass.
      53.42%
    2. Ass smart.
      46.58%
Post edited by Ward on
Razormch202

Comments

• raywindraywind Member Posts: 289
    skeletons have bone marrow to bleed, slimes can ooze slime out like jellys also, fire elemental can bleed lava, water elemental bleeds on its own. SMART ASS!
    WardAntonmch202
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @raywind Nooooooooooooooo! Those don't count because there's no blood!
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Don't forget about air elementals.
    Thief_Of_NavarreWard
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Playing Resident Evil - Zombies have quite a lot of blood.. :-p
  • Thief_Of_NavarreThief_Of_Navarre Member Posts: 26
    They bleed... transparent gases? Forget it.
  • IsairIsair Member Posts: 217
    She'll carry a corpse of a fallen foe around then resort to a blood transfusion for enemies that don't.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Thief_Of_Navarre Now that you mention it, everything bleeds :)
    PS. Nice avatar.
    Thief_Of_Navarre

Just added. :D
    mch202 said:

How came something which has little flesh left hold blood? The only zombies that would have blood would be recently buried ones.
    Ward said:

Just added. :D
    mch202 said:

How came something which has little flesh left hold blood? The only zombies that would have blood would be recently buried ones.
    I think it also depends why it become a Zombie.

also, zombie is an Animated Corpse by definition - and a Corpse have 3 stages of decay until it become a Skeleton ( thanks wiki ) - so the question is at what stage the corpse had been animated..

Wardlolien
    @Mch202 I know exactly where you're going with this. You're saying Shar-Teel CAN kill zombies, but not if they've sufficiently rotted in the ground and their blood is dried up?
    mch202
    edited September 2012
    Ward said:

@Mch202 I know exactly where you're going with this. You're saying Shar-Teel CAN kill zombies, but not if they've sufficiently rotted in the ground and their blood is dried up?

Yes.. yes.. exactly that :-p

you should side note it in the OP. :)

Ward
    edited September 2012
    @Mch202 Finished now, go read it. :)

EDIT: Fixed it, it was wrong.
    mch202
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited September 2012
    She can't kill Khalid. At least she couldn't the last time I played. That's why she ended up joining my party. She must have felt pretty humiliated about that one ...
    Dragonspear
    @permidion_Stark Updated!
    Permidion_Stark
    Those zombies that are bloodless still have bone and then the skeleton thing applies here so they bleed bone marrow :D
    @raywind I don't know what bone marrow is, but I'll take your word for it. Are you saying if you cut a bone in half it will bleed?
    well technically it cant bleed but it might.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_marrow
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    Is there a way to view the poll results without voting? I think there is quite a demand for such an option.
    edited September 2012
    @CCarluNN No, you'll have to choose whether I am one of the following, a smart ass or an ass smart. I'll give you a hint though, the one which I am is ahead, mwuahahahahah.
    mch202
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    @Ward Bummer, it would have helped to understand what madness drove the OP to create such a poll, without ridiculing oneself into it.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    CCarluNN said:

@Ward Bummer, it would have helped to understand what madness drove the OP to create such a poll, without ridiculing oneself into it.

If it will help you save face I can tell you that currently the Smart Asses lead the Ass Smarts 10 to 6.

CCarluNN
    edited September 2012
    CCarluNN said:

It was a dark and stormy night (no it really is, RUN AWAY!!!). I was thinking to myself, as I watched a rerun of "Everybody Loves Raymond", what would Minsc do at a time like this, where the sun is hiding away?

So I went to lift some weights and I remembered how Minsc and Shar-Teel both have paint on their faces. I was so amazed by this colour co-ordinated discovery that I stubbed my toe on my pet rock, Prof. Rocky, and it bled real bad. No I mean my toe, no my rock. Rocks don't bleed you silly.

Then I remembered Shar-Teel said she can kill everything that bleeds. My smart assness took control and force me to make a thread cruelly smudging the name of Shar-Teel with non-permanent water soluble ink.
    CCarluNNmch202
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    This is a basic logic issue.

If Shar-Teel can kill everything that bleeds, it does not mean that she cannot kill things that don't bleed.

If I say I can eat all things made from fish, that doesn't mean I can't eat a hamburger.
    noodles_tooCloutieralannahsmithmoody_mage
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Shar-Teel is hot. I like her violent tendencies. I wouldn't mind killing some of that BOO-TAY mahself. To bad she's not into dudes.... Even worse, she's not real. This suddenly got depressing and weird. I'll stop now.
    noodles_tooPermidion_Starkalannahsmith
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Hahaha, great thread. The "Khalid" anecdote made me lol irl haha.
    odeeDragonspear
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    Such insightfull anecdotes from such a topic , who will thought of such things ...
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    This is dumber than the poll asking if there were too many polls.
    Ward
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    Ward said:

Depends on the burial procedures. Only religions that don't allow enbalming would still behave blood. But in Resident evil isn't it a virus? That would explain the bloody fleshyness.
    mch202 said:

I think it also depends why it become a Zombie.

also, zombie is an Animated Corpse by definition - and a Corpse have 3 stages of decay until it become a Skeleton ( thanks wiki ) - so the question is at what stage the corpse had been animated..

That would depend on the enbalming process and/or conditions at burial.

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Mummies, Wraiths, Spectres, Shadows, Xag-yi, Xeg-ya. Mephits, any kind of elemental, Lich, Yellow Musk Creeper, Golems, Gelatinous Cube, Slimes and Jellies, Crimson Death.
    alannahsmith
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    If it bleeds, I can kill it. If it doesn't bleed, I can make it bleed. Then, I can kill it.
    DragonspearSonOfBhaal