Skip to content

Has the game really been canceled?

ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
My D and D group met this week and half of them said they heard the game was cancelled? I havent seen anything on here about that but I dont know maybe I missed it?

I really wish we could have setup some kind of kickstarter for it. I love infinity rpg. Why was the game canceled ? ! I will pay I really will pay money to a kickstarter to help. I saw the twitch videos and it looked like the game was was semi close to done 6 months ago.

Comments

• TwentyTwenty Member Posts: 52
    edited January 2016
    What the fuck? Come on Beamdog, you bastards! I bought all 3 of your EE editions only because I want to support you when I heard of SoD.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Half your DnD group is dumb.
    GoturalDaevelonBladesArunsun
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    yeah I bought them too. I also paid for Pillars of Eternity because I wanted to support infinity influenced RPG games. I really hope it's not canceled. My friends seemed so certain but I can't find anything on the forum. Man please tell me its still on ?
    why not do a kickstarter to get the game back on track?
    Paulg
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    Troodon80 said:

The game—you mean Siege of Dragonspear? Cancelled?

If it was, the development team didn't get the memo. :-)

really? are you sure, Everyone at the gaming stores D an D night was talking about how it was canceled . The two guys said they could prove it next week. They arent the kind of people just to make it up
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    They announced the game in I think 2015 june? And they announced in December that the game was close to done and ready for beta.
    You have a couple of guys telling you a shocking incredible rumor without telling you where they got their information from and without a shred of proof? Yeah... Not buying it!

I wouldn't worry even a little about this. On the other hand if they come back to you next week with actual indications/proof of their story THEN you should start to worry and post it here so that it can be debunked.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    Could this be a clickbait troll thread ?
    Daevelonjackjackrorikon
  • NhullNhull Member Posts: 37
    lol, that is all.
    Arcalian
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    brus said:

Could this be a clickbait troll thread ?

I think so.
    jackjackArcalian
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054

Troodon80 said:

The game—you mean Siege of Dragonspear? Cancelled?

If it was, the development team didn't get the memo. :-)

really? are you sure, Everyone at the gaming stores D an D night was talking about how it was canceled . The two guys said they could prove it next week. They arent the kind of people just to make it up
    I want to see this 'proof'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by elminster on
    jackjackCrevsDaakArcalian
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    As a Snopes addict, I think this is hilarious.
    jackjack
This discussion has been closed.