Skip to content

My new tabtop/laplet, please help fine tune it!

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
So I'm pretty excited to have a new Spectre 2 to play on as my ipad has been struggling for a while.

I've gone and used BiG World to apply all the mods as I've never tried a heavily modded game.

However, I'm struggling with a few things:

- screen resolution:
For some reason the game is adding black strips on either side even when I found the file and adjusted it manually to the native resolution of 1920x1280 (which at least fixed the problem of the different menus covering up character icons and the buttons on the left side). How can I use the full screen realestate?

- mouseless play
When I press one finger on the screen it makes a box instead of moving the screen like it does on ipad. Is there any way to change that?

- tablet behaviour
Can I add the buttons that you find on a tablet such as the interactable item highlighter button and the select group button so that I can play without the keyboard?

Thanks for any insight :)

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Bump?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Maybe the troubleshooting area is a better place for these questions - I've moved it to here.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    bengoshi said:

Maybe the troubleshooting area is a better place for these questions - I've moved it to here.

Yes I don't know how it ended up in off topic.