Skip to content

Hello Everybody New Guy Here

Hey guys new here and loving it! Its so great to see so much love for these games. About a month ago I decided to replay BGII. About half way into chapter 2 I bought BGII:EE and transferred my save gave to it. I also used BW to install some mods to improve the game. After installing everything playing BGII:EE has been an amazing experience so far.

Recently I have ran into a weird bug that I haven't been able to find a solution or a work around for. I'm now in chapter 6 and just got back to the Five Flagons Inn after
killing Bhodi.
After resting charname's health drops into the negatives, his portrait grays out, and his inventory is inaccessible. Here's the catch, he's not dead! He can still walk round and fight and cast spells. This happens no matter where I rest and resting again doesn't help. I went back a save and rested until the same time and it happened again! Has anybody seen something like this before?

Game Version: 1v.3.2064
Sytem Info: Lenovo Idea Pad; Windows 8.1
Mods: Big World all recommended mods
Save File: #1 Before #2 After

Thanks in advance guys, I'm looking forward to being an active member of this community and it's great to know that so many people love these games as much as I do.

-BardLife
JuliusBorisovlolienMusigny

Comments