Skip to content

Chapter 10 Throne of Bhaal won't start~!!

I killed Ravager (last challenge, rested, go the exit ... no option to start chapter 10 X_X
Global value Chanllengedone 1

HELP~!! x_x

Comments

• JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    It's probably the Neera bug. Try this:

C:GetGlobal("OHN_TOB_PLOT","GLOBAL")

If the value is 14, then enter:

C:SetGlobal("OHN_TOB_PLOT","GLOBAL","15")
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    @JLee
    Thank you very much ^^
    That solves the problem ^^
    I have all 5 EE NPCs in the party so I tend to run into many "Enhanced Edition" bugs ^^
  • Jeff84Jeff84 Member Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem but the Console command isn't helping. The Get gives an error, and the Set still doesn't let me progress.
    @Jeff84
    Try using EEkeeper to alter the values, frankly, the last time I ever use the console was BG1 days (almost 2 decades ago I guess ^^).
    @Jeff84
    I went through your save game, there was no error actually, you make a mistake 1 once made too.
    That mistake is, we thought we did all the rooms, we missed out 1 of the room.
    Try reloading the game and you will see you miss 1 of the room (the one where you fight yourself + sarevok's henchmen).
  • scmorgan0scmorgan0 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    playing BG2EE on android
    I'm having the same problem. I did all the rooms and it said I was ready to leave the pocket plane forever and nothing is starting the next chapter.
    I tried leaving, I tried reloading a couple times.
    Can anyone help?

Please help me!
    I've bought almost every game Beamdog ported and now I'm stuck because of a programming flaw.
    Here is a copy of my save game.
    Post edited by scmorgan0 on
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @scmorgan0, welcome to the forum. Try this. I adjusted it using EEKeeper so it should start with the opening dialogues. If it doesn't let me know.

Gus
  • scmorgan0scmorgan0 Member Posts: 2
    Yay! It worked .
    Thank you!
  • sontagwojsontagwoj Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Same problem:(
  • sontagwojsontagwoj Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, I solved problem. I wasn't in one room. I'm sure i had this fight before but problem made some mistakes with saves or it was some bug.
  • Eddard_StarkEddard_Stark Member Posts: 52
    I have the same issue except I am on IOS on iPhone.