Skip to content

Chant/Bless

Do they stack ? both say the add +1 to Attack and Dmg Rolls, having both on my Cleric he goes down from 16 to 15 THAC0.

Chant says specific it doesn't stack with other "chants" but says nothing about bless~

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2016
    I'm pretty sure they do... Some spells have their effects "hidden" on the character sheets. For instance the AC benefits from Blur or Improved Invisibilty.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    abacus said:

I'm pretty sure they do... Some spells have their effects "hidden" on the character sheets. For instance the AC benefits from Blur or Improved Invisibilty.

yeah just use chant on its own , it does not "show" an actual TAHC0 , bless does
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Chant and Bless do stack.

If you want to see which spells stack, it might be a good idea to look here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/45327/what-spell-effects-stack
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2016
    Bless, Chant, Prayer and Recitation stacks with each other.

Use these plus a Skald casting Haste and singing and any party will become a killing machine.

If you're in the mood of being a weapon of mass destruction, add PfE 10', Defensive Harmony and Mass Invisibility in this.

Or, if you prefer, you can focus on your tank using PfE, Improved Invisibility and Improved Haste (instead of Haste).

Go get them, tiger.