Skip to content

Cantrips, spell tweaks and added spells

13»

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Demivrgvs said:

@Grammarsalad you have my blessing ;) but as @subtledoctor says I think it's best if we wait SoD first and the end of IR/SR betas too (I still have a few new spells to introduce).

Btw, IR & SR betas are pretty much over within 1-2 builds, I'm just stuck on a few things and the lack of time but sooner than you think I'll finally move on. :) I don't think I'll be able to actively work on IWD stuff because my priority after the betas is KR, and to a lesser extent SoD (Arda works on it thus I hope he has a word to check the quality of items, stores, etc.) but I'll surely be around to help you guys out if I can.

Well, awesome!

Yeah, it's not going to happen anytime soon.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited March 2016
    Okay, so it looks like the first release of this mini-mod is going to be just a bunch of added spells for both arcane and divine casters (see the 3rd post). I am particularly proud of this spell atm:

Alarm - Done
    (Divination)

Level: 1
    Range: 30 ft.
    Duration: 8 Hours
    Casting Time: 9
    Area of Effect: Special
    Saving Throw: None

Alarm creates a subtle ward on an area you select. Once the spell effect is in place, it thereafter sounds a mental or audible alarm each time a hostile creature of Tiny or larger size enters the warded area or touches it. This alarm awakens the caster and allies, and makes them alert to all enemies, giving them a +2 bonus to weapon and casting speed for a single round. This spell cannot be cast in the presence of enemies, and once the ward is set, it cannot be moved.

While this spell is generally considered an abjuration spell, I decided to make it a diviner spell as there really aren't enough good diviner spells to go around. Anyway, this spell will help the party sleep a little more soundly in dangerous areas.
    IchigoRXCineth