Skip to content

Road to v2.0 Feedback Survey #2!

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
edited March 2016 in The Road to v2.0
It's been a week since our last survey, and in the next couple of days we'll be updating the beta builds again with a fresh new set of fixes. We'll likely have multiplayer functional again, too, which will be good.

In the meantime, we're doing a new survey this week, full of new questions that need answering. And now you know the incentive: if we get enough responses, we'll make Phil stand in front of a camera and do funny things for your entertainment!

You know what you must do: Fill out this survey and tell us what you think of the beta so far.

Your discussions this week have been awesome and helpful; the survey gives us a more statistical analysis of your feedback, which is helpful in a different way. Thank you all for participating in the Road to v2.0, even if you haven't been able to try out the beta itself! It's been a fun event for me to orchestrate, and I hope you've been enjoying it as well.
Post edited by Dee on
JuliusBorisovAdulFlashburnelminsterIthual

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    First page has a few of the answers a bit mixed up it seems.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Yep, that should be fixed now.
    SilverstarJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Submitted!
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Done!
    JuliusBorisov
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Should we answer this now, or when the new beta build is released?
    @Flashburn Answer it now. I'll try to clean up the language in the top post to make it clearer: this survey is about the version of the beta that's out there right now (and has been for this past week).
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Ok, sent in mine.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    Done. I got a bit long winded on my feedback about the Shaman though.
    JuliusBorisov
  • StoibsStoibs Member Posts: 66
    Done, also the links that you posted on the Steam forums have been removed via some sort of automated filter system.
    JuliusBorisov
    Stoibs said:

Done, also the links that you posted on the Steam forums have been removed via some sort of automated filter system.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the head's up!
    JuliusBorisov
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Damn displacer beasts!
    SilverstarIthual
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    I would need a google account to participate, wouldn't I?
    You might be able to do it with just a Google+ account, but I haven't tested it thoroughly. The authentication is just there to make sure no one submits multiple or duplicate responses, although I might experiment with the next one and see if there's a way to do that without requiring a login.
    JuliusBorisov
    In other news, I'm happy to report that only 12.5% of responders so far have reported their adventuring parties being torn apart by displacer beasts. But for full disclosure, this doesn't account for those people who might have responded to the survey had they themselves not also been torn apart by displacer beasts, nor does it include those users who feel more strongly about their hatred of drow than their party's displacer beast-related deaths. Actual percentages may very well be higher.

I guess what I'm saying is, be careful out there, heroes. Displacer beasts are everywhere.
    JuliusBorisovIthualcmk24
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    I feel like my input on most of the questions wasnt helpful because i didnt play enough xD maybe in the next survey add a N/A option to some :P?
    Ithual
  • IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    Updated. Would have liked more questions though... it felt a bit vague
    00zim00 said:

I feel like my input on most of the questions wasnt helpful because i didnt play enough xD maybe in the next survey add a N/A option to some :P?

You can skip any questions that you don't feel comfortable or qualified answering.
    elminster
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Done.
    I really liked this survey.
    I think that the patches for BGEE and BG2EE are getting closer to a final and super awesome shape :)
    Ithual
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    @Dee: I understand the need for authentication, I just wanted to make sure that I did not miss an option that would allow me to participate without a google account.
    This week's survey is now closed. Thank you everyone for responding! As always, your feedback is immensely valuable.
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    We must be about to see a slight rise in global economic development due to the value created here! :-)