Skip to content

Jaheira

2»

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Yeslick's a really good character, but I give him the gloves of dex 100% of the time when I run him. He just can't tank without them, and I find that far more important than raw damage output in BG1.
  • If you could recruit Yeslick in Nashkel, he'd probably be everyone's favorite, but as it is, I know that I usually prefer to take my time in the early chapters of the game as opposed to bee-lining for the Cloakwood, and I get the impression that most other people do as well.
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    I usually bee-line to Baldur's Gate because honestly I think that's where all the best NPCs are. Then I go wander the world doing stuff. Alora, Quayle, Yeslick are all incredible if you get them at their earliest level.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    PK2748 said:

I usually bee-line to Baldur's Gate because honestly I think that's where all the best NPCs are. Then I go wander the world doing stuff. Alora, Quayle, Yeslick are all incredible if you get them at their earliest level.

I prefer Quayle at later levels because he comes with wraithform in his spellbook. Besdies that, there is only one other scroll in the game with that spell.

@kagain Yeslick and Coron are the best NPCs in the game. I got a gnome fighter illusionist abd with just those 3 the game is too easy.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    Sacrebleu, le sacrilege. I just created a Cavalier using Khalid's portrait. I think... I think... I think I'm falling .... in love.
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Sacrebleu, le sacrilege. I just created a Cavalier using Khalid's portrait. I think... I think... I think I'm falling .... in love.

I've always thought that Khalid had one of the best portraits. My favorites are:

Male Portrait 2 - a.k.a. "The Hero"
    Kivan (my favorite overall, but the actual Kivan's replacement portrait is dreadful)
    Khalid
    Kagain
    Xan
    Edwin
    Ajantis