Skip to content

How to Report Bugs

13»

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    I understand we're to use Redmine for feature requests too, though I don't see any info on it really. Do we just pick "feature" on the dropdown list and type away? Isn't there some preferred pattern to follow, like with the bug reports? What if the suggestion covers both games, do we post it separately in both structures? Etc.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    It is best to describe feature requests in the same form as bugs, so that we can clearly understand what you want to see the game do and under what circumstances. You can then further elaborate in the Notes/Comments.

You can report a feature request for one game. If it is engine or UI related, it will automatically be picked up by the other 2.x games on their next update.
    SilverstarJuliusBorisovkaguana
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    edited March 2016
    Has anyone run into an issue with Cernd having "no valid replies or links" during his first conversation in the Trademeet jail?

I can't submit a bug report with this save because I keepered it. If anyone else has seen it, I'll build a repro save.

Edit
    @Adul already reported it. Thanks!
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Cerevant
    Regarding http://support.baldursgate.com/issues/20530

It's been confirmed fixed, but I still experience the lag in v2.0.62.2. Question: should I submit a new ticket, or reopen that one?
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    re-open it if it is relevant to the issue you're reporting.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Actually, create a new one. If you could attach a video of the issue and provide some details about your hardware that would help.
    Adul
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    I know you are all working hard on the next patch.. But im wondering if there has been a ruff ETA on when the next patch might hit? Even if its a hotfix for some of the more game breaking bugs.

The main bug im having trouble with atm, which as been reported on the forums elsewhere. Is the difficulty changing when you load a save game sometimes. Such as Bhaal mode turning off randomly.

Thanks for any reply :)

Ref:
    http://redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22132
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    if they've been working over the weekend I'd expect Monday or Tuesday.
    00zim00JuliusBorisov
  • OkamiOkami Member Posts: 316
    Hello , I can not remove the spell from the book of spells learned how it was in the old part , the right to spell and remove . This time, the right does nothing and simply can not be removed learned spells ! Not saved only by the magician learned .
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    @Okami Are you a sorcerer or dragon disciple by chance ?
  • OkamiOkami Member Posts: 316
    @00zim00 normal mage