Skip to content

Road to v2.0 Feedback Survey #3!

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
We have only a little bit of time left in the Road to v2.0 event. Our internal team is still working to polish up the last batch of fixes. Our QA team is making sure that nothing's fallen through the cracks. We're reading through the latest issue of The Familiar, and watching the forums closely to see if the spoiler tags will start working again.

I look out my window at the beautiful 80-degree weather and am grateful that I'm not in Edmonton, but envious of the buzzing energy that must be circulating our office there. It's an exciting time.

But I'm rambling. You want to fill out the next survey, right? How else are we going to unlock the Gorion Cutscene Sock Puppet Extravaganza on the Roadmap? (That's the only reason people are answering these things, right?...)

Here it is!

This will be our last survey before the v2.0 update is released. Tell us your parting thoughts about the Shaman, the UI, the bugs, and this beta event. And then, enjoy the final days of the Road to v2.0!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    Only Justin Trudeau is speaking up about this important issue, and the world is ignoring his pleas! EVERYONE, FILL THE SURVEY FAST!
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    Done.
  • illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    Done and done.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Did my part! Come on people, it's <current year>!
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Done.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    Done :) I also tried to go back and retroactively answer the previous two, but they must be disabled now.
  • ZoldalfZoldalf Member Posts: 10
    .Done.
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    Is it normal if I picked only 'Good' and 'Very Good' options?
  • modemheadmodemhead Member Posts: 13
    done!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    This survey is now closed. We received 79 responses! Thanks everyone for your feedback!
This discussion has been closed.