Skip to content

Roleplaying reasons for turning Neera away

2»

Comments

• mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    @Shandyr
    It may be argued that killing Neera is a service to the realms. That's one less accidental magic catastrophe that nearly wiped out an entire village, again.
    Plus, that kid totally deserved it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Shandyr wrote: »
    Well that's the fun part with the alignment system. You can justify every action with every alignment.
    You just have to be very creative sometimes.

I pretend that Jon Irenicus is her father, so I go on some mad quest to destroy him.

• antimatter3009antimatter3009 Member Posts: 24
    @Shandyr
    It may be argued that killing Neera is a service to the realms. That's one less accidental magic catastrophe that nearly wiped out an entire village, again.
    Plus, that kid totally deserved it.

You could make totally a reasonable argument that an inquisitor or wizard slayer would be duty-bound to kill her after witnessing her minor spell teleport a powerful mage off to who knows where. She's reckless and arrogant, and she has out of control power that is a danger to those around her that she doesn't hesitate to use.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    I think not liking her is a pretty good reason in and of itself. "Hey, I'm annoying, my hair is pink, and I sure would like to romance you...sort of!"
    Ok, not interested in putting my life in your hands, regardless of my alignment, you crazy...