Skip to content

What's your best stats roll?

1234568»

Comments

• Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    Manually rolled a 96pt HalfElf FMT for BG2 Vanilla last night. 18/57 Strength. But I still had quibbles. I thought Lawful Neutral Half Elf would get 2CLW, 2Horror, 2DUHM, 2Snares for Baalspawn abilities. Instead I got 2Larloch's, 2Horror,1VampiricTouch,1DUHM,2Snares. ~Bleh!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :)
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    edited March 2016
    I have just gone back to check some BG2 early game saves and discovered that Baalspawn abilities do not seem to have the 'set-in-concrete' pattern that I was expecting. Changes from level to level. ????
  • prairiechickenprairiechicken Member Posts: 149
    I think I once rolled 98 18/00 or something like that (and then instantly pressed "reroll")
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    edited February 2017
    The people on that thread now have their wish. :)

Eadwyn_G8keeper said:I have just gone back to check some BG2 early game saves and discovered that Baalspawn abilities do not seem to have the 'set-in-concrete' pattern that I was expecting. Changes from level to level. ????

They vary according to reputation. Some players. @Grond0 for example deliberately drop their reputation to get the horror spells, whereas I tend to be more of a role-player and therefore tend to consistantly have a high reputation, only getting a low one if my character gets confused and kills an innocent in that state.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    BGEE: 100 18/77 (2014)
    BG2EE: 100 18/00 (2013)
    IWDEE: 98 18/00 (2015)
    edited February 2017
    Having just rolled 102 with a strength of 18/00 for an Inquisitor, I will ensure that I don't lose it. :)
    Whilst I did once roll 103, the strength was 18/50 or something like that, so I think that this roll is better. :)

• ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664

Having just rolled 102 with a strength of 18/00 for an Inquisitor, I will ensure that I don't lose it. :)

*dies to Shank*
    edited February 2017
    @Elrandir :D You are probably right as I have made the assassins in Candlekeep much stronger than in the unmodded game.

EDIT
    However, what I meant was that I am going to save the character and maybe use it more than once.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on