Skip to content

Ankegh armor or full plate armor for Jaheria and Khalid?

Camus34Camus34 Member Posts: 210
  1. Ankegh armor or full plate armor for Jaheria and Khalid?30 votes
    1. Ankegh Armor
      66.67%
    2. Full Plate
      33.33%

Comments

• Scythe_KnightScythe_Knight Member Posts: 27
    Ankegh at least for Jaheria because technically she's not supposed to wear metal armor to begin with.
    Camus34
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Akhegh for Jaheira, Full Plate for Khalid.

I believe it's lighter than full plate and I really HATE putting metal armor on Druids, since they're supposed to be forbidden from wearing one and makes them lose their spells.
    Akhegh is made from ankhegh carapace.

Not really sure about ADnD 2E but I think it's a similar if not the same case as 3E.
    Camus34
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    I always give Khalid strength gauntlets and Jaheira dexterity gauntlets so it's more practical for Jaheira to wear the lighter armor.
    Camus34Grum
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    Unless I've got real carrying capacity issues (say, if my only frontliners are Ajantis, Khalid and Jaheira) I'll usually give full plates to everyone. That said, since the third full plate comes pretty late in the game and the magical full plate too, I often keep an ankheg shell-clad Jaheira for most of the game anyway.
    Camus34
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Full plate. Show that iron shortage who's boss by wearing some (probably) steel plates :)
    Camus34
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Full plate for everyone who can spare the weight. Otherwise ankheg plate.
    Camus34
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Ankheg Armor, since it makes more sense for a Druid to wear puke green armor than a proper Fighter.
    Camus34
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    What? No result for those who refused to be manipulated by the Harpers?
    illathid
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Ankegh is good for your weaker clerics (Viconia, Brawnen) who can't even raise a large shield let alone don a full metal jacket.

Everyone else, whatever gives you the best AC is what you wear.
    Camus34Philhelmthelovebat