Skip to content

SoD NPCs and the BG1 NPC project mod

ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
So, I will hold off playing SoD until it is patched a bit and I can make an EET install.

But I am curious, and would like to hear from people who have played SoD, is there some sort of continuity between the personalities we see in BG1 NPC Project and their personality in SoD? Or are there some marked and noticeable changes?

I realise that the NPC project mod is not canon, but for me it is indispensable, and I am curious how well it meshes with the new content.

So if someone would like to make some comments on that, I'd be very grateful :) and please don't be too spoilery. Let's try to keep it to the general tone and style of the characters.

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Imoen feels different, but I always thought she was too silly in the NPC project. Jaheira and Khalid seem consistent. Didn't play Safana in the NPC project yet, so can't comment on her.
    Ardul[Deleted User]
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    Thanks for that :). If Imoen seems more grown up, I think that makes sense. What about Viconia?
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Ardul said:

Thanks for that :). If Imoen seems more grown up, I think that makes sense. What about Viconia?

Didn't have her in my party yet. I am on my goody playthrough.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    Now that the forums have become less of war-zone, I thought I'd give this topic another try and see if someone else has played the expansion by now :)