Skip to content

Really Beamdog and Dee?

13»

Comments

• Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    I'm personally always in favour of a Sensible Chuckle.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Sarevok is a noble hero who saved us all from the Iron Crisis perpetuated by those Amnish dogs and I won't have you besmirch him!

He would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling adventurers and that hamster!
    KrotosQbertSilverstar
  • prem0nitionprem0nition Member Posts: 65
    Dee said:

Lesson learned, tweet deleted.

Of course the original poster in this thread is using a web archive link (which is something I've seen a lot in the last 48 hours, interestingly enough), so I guess deleting the tweet is irrelevant.

Thank you @Dee. The deletion is appreciated.

I will say that the reason for the archiving is because of the actions of a bunch of bad actors on both sides of the GG controversy who would say nasty, inflammatory things, delete them and claim they never said those things. Archiving became a way to hold people accountable for their actions, and is pretty much Standard Operating Procedure nowadays in internet slap fights. *shrugs*
    Silverstar
  • VyrulisseVyrulisse Member Posts: 108

I'm personally always in favour of a Sensible Chuckle.

How do you feel about Haughty Laughter? Is that a thing? I dunno... ;)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    According to the site rules, flaming other users, whether provoked or not, is not allowed. Dee is still a member of this community, even being a developer. This thread consists of a lot of flaming posts, and in order to stop their increase I'm closing the thread.
    NimranCaloNordKrotosCrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.