Skip to content

[SPOILER] Quest: The The Irregulars

Hi
I cant't finde the Ale for Kava pls help

Comments

• WilddreddWilddredd Member Posts: 8
    Bump, as I can't find it either. I've talked to everyone, pickpocketed everyone, and nothing so far! Thanks for any help. :)
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    I found it in a container in the Crusader camp on the bridge map.
  • WilddreddWilddredd Member Posts: 8
    Oh, if I go back to there? I swear I took everything, but thank you, I will go look again!
  • theMonsterEnvytheMonsterEnvy Member Posts: 5
    I obtained the bottle wine. But I can't seem to give it to them. Unless the wine bottle was not what I was looking for.
  • zealerzealer Member Posts: 30
    It's not a wine bottle, it's a mug of ale. It's inside a box in the crusader camp.

It was bugged for me though, either I gave the ale and I couldn't talk to the other guy to beat him and find his reason to be there, or I fought him and couldn't give the mug of ale to Kava anymore.
    I don't think thats a bug. If you start a fight with them I think you got on their badside .
  • zealerzealer Member Posts: 30

I don't think thats a bug. If you start a fight with them I think you got on their badside .

No, you can agree to fight him(it stops before killing them) to prove your strength, that way he explains why he is there, and you can finish the quest, but then you can't give Kava the ale.
    Nevermind it does have a bug.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Fetching the mug and fighting are two mutually exclusive solutions to the quest.

I can see where the confusion stems from, however. I'll try to think something up how to best address it.
  • StarhowlStarhowl Member Posts: 39
    Does someone have an explanation of 'The Irregulars' having disappeared after having taken 'Bridgefort' and acquired the ale?

At no time 'o day they're at the spot they're supposed to be - nor at any time of night.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I guess Bridgefort has been taken and the Flaming Fist are no longer on the map.
  • StarhowlStarhowl Member Posts: 39
    That might've been the case, yes.

In the end I was able to resolve it by first doing quests within Bridgefort and then later the assault on the crusader-camp.
    JuliusBorisov