Skip to content

SOD too buggy to play in current state for me.

fenrirwolfsbornfenrirwolfsborn Member Posts: 13
I have now lost about 10 hours of my life going back to earlier saves before certain bugs kicked in and I am done playing SOD in such a buggy state. These are the problems I am encountering. *Minor Spoilers* Has anyone else had these issues?

Difficulty Level: Playing on Throne of Bhaal Difficulty, the difficulty seems at random times to revert to Insane which then leaves you unable to re-select Throne of Bhaal difficulty unless you start the whole game over!

When ready to fight the crusaders at Boareskyr Bridge, going back to the Flaming Fist Camp to get their help, the person you are supposed to talk to is not there, so you cannot enlist Flaming Fist aid.

In the same area Khalid sometimes vanishes on the fort walls forever, assumed killed, so you can never start the battle.

Mikhiin: I encountered M'khiin in the game and added her to my party for the first time. It gave her 161000 xp and list her as 7th level, but where it says next level under xp there is a -1. Also in grey it says "ready to level up" to the right of the character screen, but the button to press to level up is not activated and I thus cannot level her up. Also, it lists her as having a 4th level spell yet says she can cast 0/0 4th level spells per day. This is a major bug that effectively prevents me from having this new character in the party if she cannot level up and gain in power. I added her later and she had 200,000 xp points but was still level 7 and couldn't level up.

Selection Circles: Changed to Classic but they keep reverting back, and now they stay on the new ones whether I have Classic selected or not.

Green Dragon breathes poison damage, but being immune to poison you still receive full damage.

If I don't have Rasaad in my party going into Chapter 9, he doesn't appear in my camp and I can't recruit him.

There is several major bugs here, in fact too many to play the game in this state sadly.

Comments