Skip to content

what is with this game being stupidly hard even on easy.

SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 199
This discussion was created from comments split from: what is with this game being stupidly hard even on easy..

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Try being nice to Marl.
    Menaphos[Deleted User]
  • ZapthecatZapthecat Member Posts: 15
    If you include a scald bard and a cleric, use haste and a few buff spells before a fight, eventually cast protection from fire on a berzerker/barbarian tank that uses his fury and then load the zone with fireballs it should allow you to win most fights in the game ;p
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Zapthecat said:

If you include a scald bard and a cleric, use haste and a few buff spells before a fight, eventually cast protection from fire on a berzerker/barbarian tank that uses his fury and then load the zone with fireballs it should allow you to win most fights in the game ;p

If you load Feldepost's Inn with fireballs your reputation is going to take a nasty hit . . .
    [Deleted User]ThacoBell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    ThacoBell
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i find this post ironic, just the other day, someone was saying this game is way too easy, and now someone is talking about it being way too hard, most interesting indeed
    dunbar
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    Sure having played the game before makes it easier but.. One bad dice roll at the right time and things can still go south really quick for anybody.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    edited August 2018

Sure having played the game before makes it easier but.. One bad dice roll at the right time and things can still go south really quick for anybody.

Not really. You may choose to take risks in order to make the game more exciting, but for experienced players there are very few situations where any risk at all is actually necessary (at least in the unmodded game).
    StummvonBordwehrThacoBell
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    I found the game really hard when I first played it back in the day. I basically got through using every exploit I could find .. a lot of scouts playing chase, use of doors and area jumping.
    ThacoBell
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391

Which only sets you back to your last save, which was probably seconds, maybe even minutes ago.