Skip to content

Bg;ee is almost here! Who is excited?!

xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Just 7 more days till we all get to play our favorite rpg again! Scream and cheer with joy if your excited!! :))
Post edited by xLegionx on

Comments

• CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    I somehow managed to convert a big portion of my excitement into BG memes. Nothing wrong with that, right?

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/3079/baldurs-gate-meme-thread
  • WonKoWonKo Member Posts: 72
    I wish it wasn't dropping in the middle of semester. But on the flipside, I am quite glad it's dropping so soon! Itching to playthrough BG again.
  • KarrieKarrie Member Posts: 8
    Oh I'm excited. I'm so excited the days are actually getting longer and longer.

I went from: "Oh, BG:EE will arrive at the end of the summer? That's fast!"

To: "What, ten more days? What am I supposed to do until then?!"
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    Anduin said:

Come on 18th September! It's as if someones cast Timestop!

No?! We should find the culprit mage who is responsible for this outrageous transgression!! Put him on a stake and watch him burn!
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    Can't wait to kill me some lvl 10 blackguards as i freshly come out of candlekeep as a lvl 1 whelp. :)
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Fork yeah! Can't wait to feed Jaheira to the Ogre with the belt fetish one more time!

Haven't been this excited since.... since.... since Baldur's Gate II was released!
  • MatteoTuriniMatteoTurini Member Posts: 105
    I'm excited as a hamster in Minsc's pocket! I have my last exam of the term on the 17th, so I'm plannig to destroy my social life from the day after on.
  • AnOnionAnOnion Member Posts: 30
    Can't wait to introduce my wife to the Sword Coast on the computer~ It's one of our favorite PnP areas.
    Bjjorick said:

Can't wait to kill me some lvl 10 blackguards as i freshly come out of candlekeep as a lvl 1 whelp. :)

Yeah you wish... :)
  • NazgulUFNazgulUF Member Posts: 8
    This guy with two thumbs right here. Even got my SO asking me when it pops for iPad so we can play together. Gonna be awesome!
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited September 2012
    Bjjorick said:

~_o - > evil eye

_o

o

Evil Blackguard eye is watching you!!!!1 ~_o

• Blakes7Blakes7 Member Posts: 83
    I want to play a monk, go up to Gorion and say, "gear? I've got all the gear I need right HERE!" (shows fists of fury)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    I can't hold myself.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I don't know what I'll do on the 18th. There'll be nothing to talk about here. I'll miss it.

Forum talk about BG > BG:EE?

Probably not. I'll still miss it though.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @reedmilfam There'll be plenty to talk about with the new content and plans for DLC. I'll probably avoid this place until I beat it, though.
  • KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    *drops a tear of joy and angst*
  • AnOnionAnOnion Member Posts: 30
    UGH WHY ISN'T TODAY NEXT MONDAY?!
    Lol I can't rightly say how long I'll be playing this game again. Probably once in a while for the next 10-15 years.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    AnOnion said:

UGH WHY ISN'T TODAY NEXT MONDAY?!

Hmm... obviously because today is the 10th and not 18th... You may want to find a way to accelerate earth rotation around the sun so the days will pass faster, though it may have a tragic effect on earths climate.
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    I'll let Big Kev tell it how it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FiAhzKQOM
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    Seriously I cant stop thinking about the game:) I went through so many concepts for My character that I dont know who Im gonna play now :/ I guess I will go for the muscle and brutalize the enemies with ruthless barbarian...or.....maybe sneak as a thief.....I cant stand that exciting pressure!!
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
    I lay in bed constantly thinking about the game when I should be sleeping! I think I need sedating lol.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I'm not having trouble sleeping, but am looking forward to it coming out next week.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    To think that just a year ago I thought to myself why the hell there aren't games like this anymore.. while surveying all the modding sites in order to find NEW Baldur's Gate 1 mods...
  • veevitoveevito Member Posts: 35
    Can't the pre orderers get it this weekend? Please? You know spread out the strain on the download server.....yeah that's it.

• AviiAvii Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2012
    I can't wait to play a wild mage again and cast a lvl 1 spell and have it backfire. I remember the first time I cast a magic missile in BG2:TB and having it backfire into a portal opening up. Nothing beats the screams I made when I saw a demon come out of a portal and destroy everything on screen. Good times!
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    i think i overdid it these past 2 weeks with playing bgtutu, so i don't feel as excited as i should be
  • drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    I haven't played Bg1 in 2 years and only half played it so I'm really excited for this!