Skip to content

v2.0 Update - Release Notes Attached

2»

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Loldrup said:

Is it available for Android?

Last word we got was that Android/IOS would be about 6 weeks after the PC version.
    Loldrup
  • CaptainTingTangCaptainTingTang Member Posts: 36
    Just bought the 2.0 from GOG. Great work beamdog, I am amazed at how great this is. Love the zoom, new classes, and improved UI. Time to start deciding what char to roll for this playthrough :)
    LoldrupBelgarathMTH
  • MidoriMidori Member Posts: 26
    Just got my update. It will take some time getting used to but for now it looks awesome! :smiley:

BUT... I have a problem. Don't know if it's worth mentioning, since I'm not sure if it's on my end (my PC is oooold) or the game.
    When I play, I like to cheat Boots of Speed on every character in my party. Now my game gets really slow when I do that, especially if there are other people/other moving objects around in the game.
    Midori said:

Just got my update. It will take some time getting used to but for now it looks awesome! :smiley:

BUT... I have a problem. Don't know if it's worth mentioning, since I'm not sure if it's on my end (my PC is oooold) or the game.
    When I play, I like to cheat Boots of Speed on every character in my party. Now my game gets really slow when I do that, especially if there are other people/other moving objects around in the game.

Aaaand it's all better now that I've turned off the sprite outline. :smile:
    [Deleted User]
  • RoseweaveRoseweave Member Posts: 101
    I can't load any save games for some reason. Like, at all. I click load and nothing happens.
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    edited April 2016
    Just noticed that Flame tongue +1 burning earth finally works as intended in both EEs with the new effects added with this patch (similar one used for enchanted weapon spell) : being considered of X enchantment when hitting a creature type.

After discovering this I went and checked similar weapons, in this case the competing lich-killing long sword daystar, but no new effects applied on that one. Any plans to do a pass over all these items in a future patch or was it a special case for flame tongue?

EDIT
    After this I went to check other items and I found kondar +1 has the effects so maybe it was a pass on BG1 items for SoD release and the items that are available in BG2 again. And further investigation demonstrates it ; root of the problem also updated in both, but bg2 only daystar or bone club. I guess I'd better post about this in bg2 section/feature request.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I've just noticed this in the "Bug fixes, General, fixes" category:

Trolls will no longer produce a spell sound effect
    when knocked down (18106)

1) I wasn't aware that this was a "bug".
    2) I rely on this to know when to switch to Sword of Flame (or use up one of my Arrows of Fire) when I'm being mobbed by trolls as the animation makes it very hard to see what's going on (especially if I have Fireshield up).

So my question is, why?
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    00zim00
    edited April 2016
    delete please, posted before thinking :#
    Post edited by Midori on